Top-5 - gisteren
- Er is gisteren geen nieuws gepubliceerd.
Top-5 - afgelopen week
Top-5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
The Company is one of the world’s largest and most accomplished fresh produce providers. Operating out of numerous countries, their global infrastructure of over 140 facilities extends across Europe, India and North America. Growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, marketing and distributing over 300 lines of fresh produce with a range extending from the more familiar to the truly exotic. Serving the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors they are a complete fresh produce solution provider – offering a comprehensive menu of services to their customers ranging from simple service provision to complete Category Management.
Due to extensive growth in the Dutch and Northern European operations the business is looking to secure a key individual to head up the commerciality for their Dutch business as Commercial Director.
Commercial Director Fresh Produce
based in the Netherlands
Job detailsManaging existing business and securing new commercial opportunities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the commercial business across the Netherlands and Northern Europe.
- Using your exceptional well-honed skills, you will negotiate the sales of a wide range of fresh produce products and liaise with customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of goods with the sales and operations teams.
- Whilst expanding the clients “reach” commercially, you will use your consultative selling skills to understand the needs of new and existing customers and to match them with supply capabilities.
- It will be important to work closely with the clients, commercial, procurement and technical teams to feedback market information and influence buying requirements.
- This role will embody the full sales cycle from inception to completion, and managing relationships moving forward in the designated country areas.
Making the difference at senior level
- You will have a proven track record in a commercial and active business development function with an international aspect and ideally with an understanding of perishable products or/and the fresh produce/horticultural sectors
- International languages would be highly beneficial especially Dutch and English
- A natural leader and motivator of your team
- Have a proven track record in developing key accounts in the EU and potentially internationally
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a proven consultative selling technique
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Be willing to travel
OpportunityManaging existing business and securing new commercial opportunities, this is a challenging position with one of the leading experts in the global fresh produce industry
The business is located in the Netherlands
Additional informationFor more information please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 - email@example.com or Bob Verburg +31(0)651418734 - firstname.lastname@example.org Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.