Top-5 - gisteren
Top-5 - afgelopen week
Top-5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
Owners Only!At Kraft Heinz we all are entrepreneurs. Extraordinary results define our work. Flexibility characterizes all of us, for there are no set career paths. This is a company for someone who’s craving for a global challenge and is not looking for a job – but a career. A career track so fast, only few companies can match. Are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
Senior Buyer Tomatoes
RoleAs European Buyer you’re the commercial and contractual interface between Kraft Heinz and its suppliers. Ensure continuity of material supply for all operating sites, at the specified quality, within agreed lead-times, to optimize operating performance. You make sure suppliers are aware and comply to Heinz policies, procedures and quality criteria. You manage quality crisis, claims and incidents.
The European Ingredients team is buying for all Kraft Heinz factories through Europe; you will be a part of this team and reporting to the European Ingredients Manager. Tomatoes is, as you may already expect, a very important part of our ingredients portfolio, about 25% of the total ingredient portfolio.
- Align optimal portfolio strategy with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, R&D, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing);
- Make and Implement the agreed ‘Tomato Strategy’ according to agreed business processes in line with global strategy;
- Drive European strategy execution and ensure cost out projects are implemented in factories on time;
- Run Regional Tenders;
- Ensure Tomato spend is leveraged in improved contracts / agreements at lowest possible total cost;
- Develop supplier partnerships to identify and develop ongoing total cost reductions;
- Continually review supplier markets including LCC, develop alternative supply options; identify value-engineering opportunities, cost avoidance and e-commerce solutions;
- Build budget accordingly and run monthly commodity analysis;
- Manage price risks linked to markets through the right strategy;
- Manage every month reporting on price purchasing variance running detailed analysis on budget prices, real prices, volumes, contract coverage.
- Bachelor/Master degree
- 5+ years purchasing experience in ingredients, preferable fruits, grains or vegetables;
- Experience of working across international timelines and communities;
- Based knowledge and understanding of the relevant markets, experiences with crop related markets would be ideal;
- Strong entrepreneurial, project management and financial skills (data and specifications analysis);
- Effective communication, negotiation, influential and e-sourcing skills;
- Strong strategic/ business orientation with customer focus and the ability to anticipate and deliver change;
- The English language is essential, ideally second and third language in advantage, prefer
What we offer you:
- A fast career track, like only few other companies can match;
- We don’t offer a fixed career track in any way; we move people around horizontally and vertically to keep the learning curve as steep as possible.
- A target driven and performance based culture; we keep our targets out of reach, but never out of sight;
- We do big bets on great people and take good care of our best performing employees; we provide them with the biggest challenges, not problems;
- A competitive salary;
- An excellent bonus structure;
Interested?Apply online via this link.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.