Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Back Office Coordinator
Name of position: Back Office Coordinator Netherlands
Type of contract: temporary contract (initially 1 year afterwards indefinite contract)
Hours of work: Fulltime/Part-time
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Incorporation date: Immediately
Are you the one?
Being part of our Back Office in our subsidiary in Rotterdam you are responsible for the correct commercial management of both the purchase and the sales activities. You will connect different internal departments as well as our headquarters in Spain. Moreover,
you are the link between our customers and the warehouse and with that the central axis of the purchase and sale operations at management level.
Are you passionate about fruits and vegetables and you love to organize and ensure processes to satisfy the customers? Then this could be your opportunity!
What will you do? Your role highlights
You’ll be responsible for the correct and timely management of the Sales and Purchase processes – the core business of SanLucar.
- Focusing on our commercial activity you will manage the whole process, from the creation of orders in our system over the follow-up until the arrival of our goods at the supermarkets
- You´ll be responsible for the correct logistic management as well as the internal data administration in our system
- We are dealing with fresh goods – so reporting and handling incidents or claims will be one of your daily challenges
- You´ll provide constant and clear communication on an internal and external level to ensure a correct flew of information to the parties involved
- You´ll follow up customer claims and collections
- Moreover, the invoicing process, mainly the reception and issuing of invoices, will be your responsibility
Skills & Knowledge
- Studies or Professional Training in International Business, Agribusiness, Economics (bachelor’s degree)
- Fluency in Dutch and English; Spanish will be a big plus
- Experience in a similar position of 2 years
- Experience in our Fruit and Vegetable sector is a plus
- Knowledge of the value chain from the origin to the client
Become SanLucarian - What’s in for you?
- You start with a one-year temporary contract and have the prospection of receiving an indefinite contract afterwards.
- If you feel being the perfect candidate but cannot campaign a full-time job, send your application and we discuss the possibility of working part time.
- You’ll find a young, dynamic and changing work environment and are part of a multinational with 3000 employees around the world.
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we’re a team of 30 nationalities
- Participate in events, meetups & teambuilding activities
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment,
Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning