- Quality Control Technician Holland - Rotterdam
- Keurmeester Hardfruit
- Teamleider en Coach Biologie - Burgerveen en Westland
- Medewerker Technische Dienst
- Senior Kwaliteitsmedewerker
- Accountmanager AGF Benelux
- Stalverkoper AGF
- Commercieel Administratief Medewerker
- Accountmanager - Molenschot
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Account manager Junior / Senior English Speaking
Central Produce is the European Sales Office of a group of Latin-American fruit growers. We deliver delicious fruit year round to different wholesale and retail clients mainly in Europe. Our main goal is bringing the grower and the consumer closer together taking out unnecessary steps and intermediaries in the supply chain, therefore making it as efficient and sustainable as possible. Due to recent expansion of our activities we are looking for passionate and driven sales personnel for our office in Breda.
Account manager Junior/Senior English Speaking
- You have an open, enthusiastic and self-assured personality.
- You are good at building relationships with existing clients and maintaining them, and also finding new clients and opportunities in different markets.
- You have a feeling for sales and negotiating on a daily basis.
- You make sure you have full understanding of the product that you sell and the market you are trying to sell to through constantly communicating with suppliers and clients in different countries.
- You prepare offers, negotiate daily/weekly orders and/or yearly contracts.
- Together with our logistics and financial department make sure orders (and eventual claims) are handled properly.
- @Senior Account Manager: You have a broad network and knowledge of the European Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Retail and Wholesale Market.
Location: Hazeldonk / Breda.
- Relevant diplomas in Business, Sales and/or Agricultural activities and minimum 2 years of experience in fresh fruit/vegetables or relevant sales experience.
- @Senior Account Manager: Minimum 5 years of experience in fresh fruit/vegetables import/export.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Commercial intuition and comfortable in quickly changing and stressful situations.
- Full proficiency of English and another European language. German, Spanish or Dutch are a big advantage.
- You are able to work independently, and are ordered and accurate.
- Old school, sleeves rolled-up and no 9 to 5 mentality. Sales start at 7:00 a.m.
- You have a driver’s license and are able to travel at least 5 times a year.
A challenging position with lots of room for developing your international business experience in a young, dynamic and international Company with a very flat structure (reporting directly to owner).
Home Office one or two times a week or flexible work hours is a possibility.
Salary and benefits will be according to present market standards and relevant experience. We offer a yearly bonus linked to results, retirement plan and home-work travel expenses.
Please send a motivation letter with your CV to Juan Pablo Salmón at: email@example.com