- Vertegenwoordiger - teeltadviseur groenteplanten
- Account Development Manager
- Verdeler bloemen en planten
- Adviseur buitendienst Fruit
- Supervisor Productie - Amstelveen
- Senior Accountmanager Retail Duitsland
- Purchase Manager (Groente & Fruit) - Nijmegen
- Meewerkend Voorman Logistiek
- Logistiek medewerker
Top 5 - gisteren
- Breed assortiment zomerbloemen op de plank bij Decorum Summer Fair
- Vierde Klaas Schoone Memorial Award is voor Eric Moor
- Duitse handelshuis Boltze opent deuren voor Nederlandse handel
- GreenTech dag 3: nog één dag knallen en een snel drankje en dan afbreken
- Arend Roses: “Op alle vlakken werken aan een duurzaam bedrijf”
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Sales Manager Europe
GreenFood Iberica is an exporter of Spanish fruits and vegetables. They are represented in ten different markets and they run an average of 3000 trucks per year. Their motto is to understand the needs of their customers and satisfy them. GreenFood Iberica is a member of one of the biggest scandinavian private players in the fruit and vegetables business, GreenFood. The GreenFood group is formed by 23 different companies in several different countries.
To expand their business portfolio, the rapidly growing GreenFood Iberica is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager Europe based in Spain (near Girona). This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
Sales Manager Europe
A challenging position with a global Fresh Produce expert.
- Developing the European market and taking ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margin, promotions.
- Keeping the customer satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Greenfood Iberica.
- Managing the customer base (retail/horeca/fresh cut) on a day to day and long term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers/growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the “Daily Greens” brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analysis.
- Development of new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier/grower visits.
A highly skilled sales person with a business development mind.
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector with a good network and customer base.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Language skills English is a must. Spanish or German is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Highly motivated in sales
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
The business is located in Spain at Mont-Ras (Girona), 120 km north of Barcelona on the Costa Brava. Support is offered with regards to relocation.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Greenfood Iberica has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Sales Manager Europe exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the Greenfood Iberica website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.