- Ervaren Internationaal Salesmanager
- Int. Product- en Cropspecialist Propagation (opkweek)
- (Jr.) Specialist Duurzaamheid en Data
- Junior Kwaliteitscontroleur
- Salesmanager substraten West-Europa
- Manager Quality Assurance (QA)
- Accountmanager Data Management - Agri
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
UK & IRL Avocado Trader
Halls is a global grower, importer and exporter of mangoes and avocados.
UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- As a member of the Sales team you will be one of the company’s commercial representatives, forming a direct point of contact for the UK & Irish food service and wholesale business of the company.
- As a UK & IRL Avocado Trader a key part of the function is the building and maintaining of stable & long-term customer relationships.
- You will be working from our office in Maasdijk (Westland area), The Netherlands, from where we manage our operations, and will be travelling monthly to the UK & IRL region to explore, maintain and strengthen relationships.
- We are looking for a real specialist in the network, someone with at least 3-5 years of proven experience in a sales role in the UK & Irish market.
Do you (want to) speak our language – AVOCADO?
- And can you express yourself fluently in English?
- Are you ambitious, target minded to have things done, and eager to further develop yourself within a fast growing organisation?
- But also pragmatic and hands on?
- Do you have interpersonal and customer service skills, and do you stand out with your relationship skills?
- First class organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and have a strong understanding of market dynamics?
- Are you able to be frequently hitting the road?
- And will you “wow” us with your motivation, determination, and being a team player?
Then we can’t wait to meet you!
We offer you:
- Potential to take part in a new phase of growth and development within the business unit;
- Opportunity to be part of a friendly, close international team of experts in the industry;
- Hybrid work from home available where appropriate;
- Market conform package;
- Incentive scheme;
- Regular team outings and a lot of fun.
Maasdijk, The Netherlands. Transport independence required.
If you are interested in joining a progressive, values-based, international business and believe you have the experience and skillset required for this position, please call Henk Stolk +31629726477 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org