Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- TradeFair in foto's
- M.C. Zwinkels uit Poeldijk gestopt, Kwekerij Orient pakt freesiateelt over
- Na tropische plant zet Intratuin ook tropische vis op straat
- 20.000 mensen uit meer dan 50 landen bezochten Trade Fair
- Anthura neemt Bromelia veredelingsactiviteiten van Handelskwekerij van der Velden over
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Account Manager Fresh Market Beans
We’re looking for an Account Manager that can support our growers, traders, retailers, and dealers in the Benelux and Africa and destination markets with the introduction and promotion of our fresh market bean varieties. Are you the person that likes to put boots on the ground and make our fresh market beans top-of-mind at key partners? Then we might have the perfect role for you.
Account Manager Fresh Market Beans
Full-time · HQ Andijk (or located in Southern NL)
- You will be responsible for managing and expanding our portfolio of international key customers with a focus on fresh market beans in the Benelux and Africa.
- You support dealers, growers, traders and retailers with the introduction and promotion of varieties and new product concepts in the local markets (Benelux and Africa) and destination markets to grow our market share.
- You build up a network, realize partnerships and develop and implement account plans successfully.
- You define and execute demo and launch plans of new varieties in line with market developments.
- You visit customers to evaluate features, advantages and benefits of our beans in the field and at partners such as distributors and packers.
- You actively monitor and maintain reliable sales forecasts.
- You provide technical support to position and analyze varieties within the entire supply chain, meeting growing, sourcing, logistics and sustainability parameters.
- You monitor market developments and report market data and information regarding acres, seed prices, competitive activities, packer/shipper and consumer needs and trends.
To seed your future, you’ve got the following skills:
- Minimum of a B.S. in Agronomy or Horticulture and 3+ years of experience in the vegetable seed industry is preferred.
- Green fingers, understanding customer needs and business dynamics
- Proven experience in sales and/or production within the agricultural industry, achieving business results.
- Experience in fresh market bean industry is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of the supply chain of vegetables. Both locally as of the destination markets.
- Fluent English + French in word and writing. Additional language(s) are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel (40%).
Reasons to develop your potential as part of our Vegetable Squad:
- This is a very challenging and varied role where you get to work with the very best seed professionals.
- You are key member of the customer crop team, having short lines with Product Management, Breeding and Marketing.
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to develop your work experience in a unique organization.
- You get lots of freedom and responsibility to get the job done.
You get to work in an inspiring work environment that consists of a diverse and growing team of experienced gurus and young talents.
You’ll get a competitive salary.
You get to work with the most fantastic colleagues.
Join the team!
Excited to become our Account Manager Fresh Market Beans? Then apply for this position and become part of our Vegetable Squad! For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Commercial Director Joost van den Eijnden via 31 (0) 6 212 35 689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.