Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- TradeFair in foto's
- M.C. Zwinkels uit Poeldijk gestopt, Kwekerij Orient pakt freesiateelt over
- Na tropische plant zet Intratuin ook tropische vis op straat
- 20.000 mensen uit meer dan 50 landen bezochten Trade Fair
- Anthura neemt Bromelia veredelingsactiviteiten van Handelskwekerij van der Velden over
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Key Accountmanager Horticulture
Grodan is expanding our business overseas and for this reason we are on the lookout for a resourceful Key Account Manager within the horticulture industry. In this challenging position you are responsible for servicing and setting up sales in newly build high tech greenhouses, through developing and maintaining strong relationships with turnkey operators / EPC Contractors, consultants and relevant internal and external stakeholders. The geographical scope of the job will be global with high focus in the first years on Gulf area.
Do you have a strong international network within Horticulture Industry and willing to contribute to the further growth of Grodan? Check out this new opportunity!
Key Accountmanager Horticulture
What are you going to do?
- Exploit all international sales opportunities, make and implement action plans, establish and maintain long-term business relations;
- Execute international business and action plans to deliver budgeted figures;
- Implement processes to improve overall sales effectiveness;
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (investors, grower-groups, consultants) within the horticulture;
- Report information about sales and commercial activities, trends, competition new and existing products and applications;
- Actively set up of trainings for customers in conjunction with Business Support.
Where are you going to work?
As our new Key Account Manager you will work within a small international team together with other Key Account Managers who all are responsible for different international regions. Home base for the vacancy is our office in Roermond, but you will also be working from home and mainly on site at the customer's location. So regular traveling is involved.
Grodan was at the basis of sustainable horticulture by enabling cultivation on rockwool. Since then, we have further developed this way of cultivation and today we are the market leader, enabling our customers to grow in the most efficient and sustainable way. Grodan enables its customers to use less valuable resources such as water, space and nutrients. This allows them to optimise their crops. We also have an open software platform that integrates greenhouse data and provides growers with better business insights.
What do we ask?
- Bachelor degree (preferably horticulture related);
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar positions ideally within companies/industries which are suitable for the role and within companies working with dealers’ channel;
- Several years of experience in sales management;
- The sensitivity and ability to adapt to the different business cultures abroad;
- Excellent English language skills (business level);
- Ability to liaise with distributors, customers (internal and external) and stakeholders.
What do we offer?
Besides a good salary and bonus scheme, we offer attractive fringe benefits such as a collective pension scheme, holiday pay and a 13th month within an innovative sustainable organisation. A healthy work-life balance is important to us, in fact we encourage this by offering a discount on your fitness subscription. In addition to 25 regular holidays, you will build up an additional 26 paid-leave days which means there is plenty of time for relaxation alongside work. Grodan guarantees a good working atmosphere with an active staff association and plenty of opportunities for growth.
This is how you can apply
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please respond via the application button and we will be happy to engage with you. We will reply to your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our Corporate Recruiter Martijn Ottenheim directly on +31 6 27 19 56 70 or email email@example.com.