- Manager Productie
- Relatiemanager voor Zuid Nederland
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie
- (Junior) verkoopmedewerker binnendienst / account support
- Kwaliteitscontroleur of controleur in opleiding
- Op zoek naar project in AGF-sector
- Inkoper / Verkoper BIO
- Zij-instroom ERP Consultant
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
IT Systems Expert
Due to the rapid growth of our Dutch operations during 2021 and the implementation of new IT systems, a role has been created in Halls B.V. for a qualified IT Systems Expert to support the Halls Team in Europe. The role will primarily focus on assisting and supporting users of our core finance and operational systems.
IT Systems Expert
This new role will provide support hardware and software implementation support and issues.
The candidate should demonstrate a good understanding of enterprise systems and business processes and be confident to train and support the Halls users of these and other relevant systems during their day-to-day running of the business. This entails monitoring the implementation of business process, identifying improvement opportunities, understanding user problems, resolving user queries and seeking out and managing support from relevant supply parties to provide fixes.
This role will report directly to the Head of IT for Europe, but with a secondary reporting line for day-to-day issues into the Operations Director for Netherlands.
Key skills and duties to include:
- Identifying, mapping and implementing of business processes
- A data coherence expertise is demanded as there are a lot of interface between systems to manage.
- Ability to effectively support users utilising remote desktop and digital communication technology
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant office productivity tools
- Excellent knowledge of SQL server / Firebird:
- Ability to query large datasets unaided and show experience of working with a variety of data sources. Including monitoring integration between ERP systems which use flat files (csv) and FTP technologies.
- Knowledge of power Apps and Power BI – experience of reporting and data visualisation desirable
- Understanding of Database connectivity technology (ODBC driver) etc.
- Able to analyse the gaps in business processes and make suggestions for improvements by utilising technology
- Basic understanding of IT hardware and networking infrastructure, to identify and isolate source of problems, and direct queries accordingly
- Provide users with basic support on various office hardware - printers / laptops / desktops etc.
- Project management: have a structured approach to IT project management for software and digital transformation projects
- Maintain, train and support users in the key systems used by the business (Oracle/Netsuite and Informia), and other productivity or reporting packages used
- Actively participate in the IT function, roadmap and technology strategy with the UK & South African IT team
Key skills/qualifications required:
- At least 5 years post qualification experience working in an IT environment, with specific experience in operational and ERP systems
- Experience withing the food or fresh produce industry will be highly beneficial
- Track record of preparing for and leading effective user training on business systems
- Previous experience in project management
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
Stand Out Attributes:
- Driven and hard-working individual
- Flexible attitude and open to change
- Ability to work under own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Used to working in a fast paced and busy environment
- The ability to communicate in French and/or Spanish will be beneficial
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Good leadership qualities
- Displays integrity and can handle confidential data in a discreet and professional manner
Enthusiastic? Please send your motivation and cv to email@example.com