Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Senior Berry Specialist Sales
Up&Up Talent Solutions is looking for a Senior Berry Specialist Sales for Angus Soft Fruits Europe (ASFE) in Ridderkerk.
Angus Soft Fruits Europe is part of the Angus Soft Fruits Group which includes a number of international sites, their own exciting breeding programme and working with like-minded growers, ASFE breeds, grows, sources and packs great tasting berries for their European customers.
Due to the successful growth and development of the company, they are looking for a Senior Berry Specialist Sales with immediate effect to be based in ASFE.
Senior Berry Specialist Sales
Coordinating, motivating and building relationships
- You will be responsible for the achievement of commercial targets by the sales team, recruiting and managing direct reports in accordance with the ASF values, policies and procedures
- You will need to ensure the sales team sell berries to customers in accordance with available volumes for maximum return on weekly terms, meeting customer specifications, food quality and internal compliance standards
- Ensuring the provision of efficient administrative support for all commercial processes (sales, logistic, handling, packaging)
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining effective customer relationships (both trade and retail) as well as building and maintaining collaborative internal stakeholder relationships
- You should keep abreast of market developments including competitors, product varieties, packaging and logistics, as well as keeping abreast of supply chain developments and cascade this information to the team
- Maintaining a working knowledge of customer requirements, trade marketing and category management, and ensure that the team are fully informed
- You will analyse, report and improve upon sales data as well as managing, analysing and reporting on quality complaints.
An inspiring leader, able to easily coordinate a team to get the best out of each and every member of the team
- Ideally a commercial HBO/Bachelor degree.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in the fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in a commercial role.
- The ability to work independently and organise your own workload.
- Providing excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
- A dynamic approach – quick to react
- Flexibility concerning working
- A team-player who treats everybody (colleagues, growers, customers, suppliers) with respect and empathy.
- Proficient with technology, especially in relation to communication systems
- Language skills: Dutch, English and preferably one other language such as German, Spanish or French.
- Reliable and socially minded, with a strong team spirit
- Highly motivated with strong drive!
- Positive and energetic
- Accurate and analytic
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
The company is easily accessible via the A16, A12, A15 and A20. The position is based in Ridderkerk.
A unique opportunity to lead a team to commercial success. The organisation is developing fast and therefore there are good opportunities for growth. Furthermore, ASFE offers an excellent salary and benefits package, both primary and secondary
ASFE has outsourced the recruitment for Senior Berries Specialist Sales vacancy exclusively to Up&Up Talent Solutions.
For more information you can contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 Applications only through www.up-up-go.com.
Up&Up Talent Solutions is specialist in AGF, Agricultural and Food vacancies from MBO+ to Masters. We are personal, dynamic and authentic. We work with an extensive database, via social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. We also specialise in international recruitment with our large network (e.g. Europe, Asia, Africa, South America). Our market areas are AGF, food, agricultural, and retail (FMCG/OOH)