Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
At Fine Fruits Company we are excited to provide the most delightful and safest fresh fruits eating experience to our customers. Our team is committed to deliver quality, freshness, taste, and happiness. We focus on human values and creating an environment where everyone can succeed, regardless of your background.
- Warehouse and operational trainee manager
- Quality, and ripening trainee manager
- Will work in partnership with the Manager to execute the daily quality controls
- Will execute initiatives to ensure successful ripening processes with exotics fruits
- Assist with the direction and training of employees to create an engaging and positive work environment.
- Assist in production planning and support with facility and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized environment to meet requirements for a food treatment facility.
Profile and skills:
- Background in agriculture or fruits sector is highly desired, but not required
- Passion for taste and quality and exotic fruits
- Entrepreneurial talent, ready to take and assume responsibility, self-motivated and enjoys working in teams
- Ready to work on Saturdays on a rotating basis.
- Language: Ability to communicate clearly, in Dutch and English required, other languages are a benefit
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with Windows-based computer applications
ABC Westland 340
2685 DD Poeldijk
- These positions are a stepping stone to becoming an exotic fruit professional with potential for personal development in an international group.
- After an extensive onboarding and training program you will take care of the overall operational and the quality management
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org